Propolis Skincare Moisturising Gel
€27.00 – €52.00
A nurturing skincare gel enriched with soothing Propolis to calm and care for your skin.
Propolis is created and used by honeybees to seal and protect their hive, and translates to ‘Defender of the city’ in Greek and is used in skincare as provides similar protective benefits. This caring skincare gel is infused with natural Propolis to care for your skin and nurture stressed or sensitive skin. The light weight, water-based gel absorbs effortlessly into the skin for instant soothing hydration, and can be used on the face and entire body. Recommended for all skin types, including skin with minor complaints and is beneficial for sensitive skin.
- Naturally enriched with antioxidant properties, the Propolis Skincare Gel helps combat many of the environmental stresses that we are exposed to every day, while an abundance of vitamins, amino-acids and minerals nourish the skin.
- The Gel is formulated to soothe and moisturise while reducing issues associated with sensitive, problematic, dry and hypersensitive skin.
- It also helps to desensitise and calm very sensitive skin and strengthens fragile skin by reinforcing skin’s natural barrier.
- This Skincare Gel is formulated with Glycerin to work with Propolis to help lock in moisture.
- Provides relief for dry and dull skin as it helps to restore moisture and hydration by reducing water evaporation.
- Offering balanced, lightweight hydration, this is the ideal way to keep skin nourished and moisturised without clogging pores.
- Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and healthy-looking.
How To Use
Versatile and easy to apply, it can be used as a mask or primer, as well as a face and body moisturiser.
Smooth over the face and body as a moisturiser, paying particular attention to areas of intense dryness, blemished or stressed skin. Apply as often as necessary
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Propolis Cera, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Sorbic Acid, CI 42090, CI 14700, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 15985
100ml, 250ml, 500ml